I think this is a virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
true, but reformatting is the best way to get rid of a virus with a 100% guarantee,

ven if you could get what ever he has off, (assuming it is a virus). it might leave damage even after off. well from past personal computer viruses it can.

reformatting is the quitters way out, and its more fun killing the virus with Spybot or something, plus you don't have to go through replacing stuff, also if you have a large Hard Drive Formatting takes a while...

well i always find reformatting fun at times, gives me something to do when there isent anything to do. but i guess that is just me entertaining my self, not really fun.... ohh well. i still say if you cant get rid of it with virus softwear reformat

well i always find reformatting fun at times, gives me something to do when there isent anything to do. but i guess that is just me entertaining my self, not really fun.... ohh well. i still say if you cant get rid of it with virus softwear reformat

I use to get so sick of reformatting my computer because of lag and spyware and **** like that. Couldn't stand using virus software that slowed down my system. Decided to learn and switch to Linux and Mac. Have not reformatted my computer in over a year. I know it doesn't fix it but just a suggestion.

I use to get so sick of reformatting my computer because of lag and spyware and **** like that. Couldn't stand using virus software that slowed down my system. Decided to learn and switch to Linux and Mac. Have not reformatted my computer in over a year. I know it doesn't fix it but just a suggestion.

Seems to me like this is user self inflicted problems.........:freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom