"I NEED HELP!! (Web site problems...)..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
Ok. here it goes:

Today i've uploaded my personal web page to the internet for the first time. the problem is, Every time i open the index page, an error warning pops up every time i pass one of my site diractory buttons!

For those who don't know what i'm talking about, Take a look for yourself: http://www.freewebs.com/atiragepro/index.html

Pleas help!:confused: :cool:

I saw your site... I got no errors?
I click on a menu option... no error

however, you have a path issue (or something) some images didn't show up.

check your cookie setting it you get errors on the site.

"firestone..."

That's weird? after i delleted the cookies, the link on my first post dosn't take me to anything at all!?

And some of those images aren't showing up, because i didn't upload them to my server yet. (Mainly becaus of this strange problem...) the rest, well? I don't know?

I'm not shure, but this looks like a javascript problem with my mouse over feature. I didn't see any problems, but i dunno? maybe i'm doing something wrong? ...

Any suggestions?:confused: :cool:

"the machines..."

Its talking about some 'scripting error ocuring on page'. Tells me which line it occured on, and the error it sais it is is something like; 'Object expected' Anyway, heres the REAL link to the page:

http://www.freewebs.com/atiragepro/index.html

The strange thing is; it pops up so many times, that i cant even access any of my outher pages.

Any outher suggestions? Cause i'm kind of stumped right now.:confused: :cool:

Same as Larry!

I get the page now. No errors show and can navigate to all the pages.

However, the dreaded X is showing up for all the graphics on the top left of the pages. Very similar to the one in your sig (Freewebs doesn't allow hotlinking).

Dave :D

"Remission..."

Oh CRAP!!! Thanks for telling me!

I didn't know that I was the only person that could see that image! :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :cool:

Oh yeah. when you're on the index page, do you notice anything at the bottom of your browser saying: Error on page? I just think this thing is effected differently on different web browsers. "Just my luck!" :mad: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom