I can't get rid of this Spyware called DSO Expoit

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoWarrior

In Runtime
When I Run spybot Search and Destroy 1.3, A certain spyware shows up that is called DSO Exploit. So I get rid of it succesfully but when I run Spybot again it keeps showing up again and again either though I it says it has been removed succesfully every time I try to get rid of it.

How can I get rid of this Spyware that keeps showing up every time I remove it? IF you know of a way make sure you tell me in specific:cool:

Thanks in advance

The proper fixing by SpyBot seems to be a bug and will be fixed relatively soon. However, if you have the latest Windows patch (via Windows Update), you should not bevulnerable to this exploit.

You may still get this listed when running SpyBot, possible until the next update.

Dave :D

DSO expoit

i have had the same problem, and the way i fixed it was to run spybot, and when it shows the problem do not fix it with spybot, instead next to were the problem is shown there is a + sign. click on that to show the details. this will show you were the problem is located, do not close spybot. click on start then click on run then type in regedit and ten click ok a window will open with all the reg files, if you follow the locations in spybot and delete each one. after you have deleted them fix them with spybot it will tell you there was a problem repairing and will fix them the next time you reboot so reboot your computer. after your computer has rebooted run spybot and they should be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom