I can't get this out! *pic*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsteg

Baseband Member
desktop.jpg

I've tried running adware and all that, but it just won't go away. I can't change the background either. On the lower right hand corner, occassionally about every 5 minutes, there is a pop saying "your pc is infected with a virus" or something of that nature. I ran McAfee and no virus shows up.

Can anyone help ?:(

... by what i could see that wasnt xp ... one of two things ... 1 spyware , virus ect. I would use some other program i use defender pro privacy suit.. i dont suggest nortan or mcafee...
2 on xp theres a messanger service thats built into the system ... i have no idea on other systems ... go to my website for info if it is xp and ill have more info ... personaly i think it is spyware or possibly a worm ... trojan ect.

you have a desktop hijacker called CWS Trojan-Spy.HTML.Smithfraud.c

if you could please post your hijack this log

Please do this. Click here to download Hijack This. Save it to it’s own folder (not temporary files or the desktop). Close all open windows and open HIJACK THIS. Click “Scan” . When the scan is finished (it only takes a second), the scan button will change to“Save Log”. Click on“Save Log” and save it to NotePad. Copy the entire log and paste it here. DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET , most items that appear in the log are harmless or even needed. Wait for someone to analyze the scan and advise

Lobos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom