http://u.asdafdgfgf.com/ads.js trojan please help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still do a full deep virus scan if that was my machine.

Try, along with Nod32, using the Trend Micro Online scan (just Google it) as a 2nd opinion scan if you know what i mean.

i am gonna install that trnd micro online... and scan my pc...
also i fully scaned my pc with nod32 and found nothing.
i am gonna try to connect to someone else's internet and see if i get that alert again. if i dont then that means the int. i use has a network place, if i do then i'll format my pc (make it fresh)
one last question: can this crap virus , spred to my pc? (its its in someone else's pc)

Potentially a virus can transfer along networks, medium, email etc etc...so there is a posibility of it spreading.

Potentially a virus can transfer along networks, medium, email etc etc...so there is a posibility of it spreading.

there r 3 things i would like to say
1) thank you for helping me.
2) sorry: i told abt this virus to a guy who is reponcible abt this internet and he said " it must be your pc who is havin this virus. cuz there's no network place" and today he came and told me that i was right ( a guy in our apartment has this virus). he wants me to help him but i will say kiss my @$$.
3) lets say i am thinkin to help him. how can i find this guy who has the virus? which app to use? and any posibilty to cut the network share stuff? like all the pc's will use the internet but no connection between them....

No worries...

As to finding the source of the virii, i really wouldn't know how to trace it, i mean i presume it can be done but i have no idea where to start.

What i would do though, is scan all PC's that are on the network just to be safe.

Are these office/work PC's? - As if they are then your IT Department will need to get involved.

No worries...

As to finding the source of the virii, i really wouldn't know how to trace it, i mean i presume it can be done but i have no idea where to start.

What i would do though, is scan all PC's that are on the network just to be safe.

Are these office/work PC's? - As if they are then your IT Department will need to get involved.

home pc's... ppl r being connected from their home and there aint any like admin pc's...
how to scan all the pc's in network? any app for it?

hmmm a little problem.
i cant go to hotmail in my pc. nor with Mozilla or IE. in mozilla it just says
"connection: close" on the screen"
and in IE i get a virus alert (cuz of that trojan)
help plz

My turn....

run ccleaner, cleanup, go to msconfig<startup, disable all entries but your antivirus and reboot, then post a new hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom