How would you handle this?

MyNameisMattN

Solid State Member
I have been fixing computers for a few months now. Pretty much everytime somebody needs their computers fixed its because their computer wont boot into windows because one of the files that makes the OS boot is corrupted or deleted. Well my solution is to burn a good old pirated windows disc and install it on their computers. These are my friends computers anyway so they dont care. My question is what could i use that could some how fix windows and make it boot again so i can get rid of the virus inside the OS. Could i make my own windows 7 image and go to repair mode and flash it on to another windows computer? maybe make a image without drivers installed? if anyone could tell me your method it would be helpful.

My method: try with all my might to get the computer fixed without having to reinstall Windows. If I have to do that, I ask for their Windows backup disc or make them pay for a new Windows installation.

We can't discuss pirated software, sorry.

My method: try with all my might to get the computer fixed without having to reinstall Windows. If I have to do that, I ask for their Windows backup disc or make them pay for a new Windows installation.

Sorry wont happen again. lolz.

hey man do you have a skype? i need to talk to somebody about building a pc. i know how i just need some direction for buying parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post a thread here on TF, there are plenty of members who will gladly help you out :thumbsup:

There is no way to create a driverless install. How would Windows know how to operate with the CPU if there was no chipset driver? How would anything be displayed if there was not even a generic display driver? So your logic is flawed in that aspect.

The only thing you can do is contact the different manufacturer's and order a set of the OEM media they have.

You can also try to create Recovery Media from different manufacturer's. To fix a boot problem all you need is a recovery disk or install media. Not even one from the manufacturer.

But that is if the problem is booting and not something deeper.

Plus read the rules. You checked a box that said you read them and in your very first post you broke them. If you are going to lie, at least try to make it seem like you attempted to do what you said you did.

There is no way to create a driverless install. How would Windows know how to operate with the CPU if there was no chipset driver? How would anything be displayed if there was not even a generic display driver? So your logic is flawed in that aspect.

The only thing you can do is contact the different manufacturer's and order a set of the OEM media they have.

You can also try to create Recovery Media from different manufacturer's. To fix a boot problem all you need is a recovery disk or install media. Not even one from the manufacturer.

But that is if the problem is booting and not something deeper.

Plus read the rules. You checked a box that said you read them and in your very first post you broke them. If you are going to lie, at least try to make it seem like you attempted to do what you said you did.

did you read the itunes agreement when you updated itunes?

iTUNES STORE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS

also i ment by not installing drivers.
just a blank version of windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom