Help! Userinit.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyCzWiLLz

Solid State Member
Hey!

Whenever i turn on my computer, there is this windows pop-up that goes by Userinit.exe that says there is an error in 0xc0000005 failed to initialize properly. That appears on the blue 'welcome screen' before viewing my desktop. After i close the pop-up box, the only thing that appears is my wallpaper but no icons, taskbar etc. I also can't right-click or left-click..

If anyone knows how to solve this or is able to help, it`ll be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

You didn't say what you done on your computer that made this message start popping up,

what software did you install for example, through a process of elimination we could get to the source.

You could try restoring your computer to the last good set-up, on computer boot press F8, there should be an option from there to use 'LAST KNOWN GOOD'.

Can you scan your computer with a virus scanner or spyware scanner.

I don't know why the message started popping up... my computer was working fine before but after i rebooted it the message popped up. I didn't install any new programs.. and i already scanned my computer and it detected 2 trojans but i got rid of them. I also tried system restore but that didn't help either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom