Help! someone in my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt23mm

Solid State Member
I was typing in a forum today when the typing was mysteriously erasing itself, then the pointer starts to move without me touching the mouse, and now I have just figured out that I have gotten hacked.

I saw the sticky on how to get rid of spyware, but im not sure what it really is, or how to get rid of it. I dont really feel like rebooting my whole computer.

that guy who hack ur computer is hacking via ur internet...make sure you plug out the cable when not in use...i too had this prob once...

yea i did that but he is still on, hes on right as a type now its kinda hard to type becuase he keeps erasing it

If you have a Guest account and a Administrator account, people will not be able to get into your computer if you use the guest account while on the internet. They may be able to try and mess around with minor settings, but that is about all that can be done. If you use the administrator account while on the internet, anyone can get into your computer and see everything that is on there, plus all personal information. A firewall would be great help. Plus a virus scanner. If I was you though, I would set up an guest account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom