HELP !! MSN virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

froze

Beta member
hi, recently my friend had sent me this file and asked me to accept ( it a virus) it at msn. I never thought it is a virus beacuse usually there will be only file or link but this time there is a row of words that say " hey, which girl is more pretty. The bule or the black ( cant really remember word by word ) " then the zip file is there for you to accept.
After i accept, i un zip the folder, a icon is there and i click it ( i thought is some window to open the pic ) and that is how i gt the virus. The virus will "hang" your com for a while and conversation window keep appearing as the virus is speading to all my contact. Most of my friend is inform that that is a virus and did not accept the file.

I been scaning my com at housecal, lavasoft ad-aware and Mcfee but after deleting all the virus it found, THIS MSN VIRUS STILL SPREADING.

pls help. asap. thx.

Warez Monster i am force to attach the log as a file because it pass the word limit of a post.

Attachments

• Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 203
Usually when you do virus scans that are connecting to the net somehow its best to disable your net connection while you scan/delete it

My sister got a virus on my computer through a supposed "youtube" video, turned out to be some MRI.exe application that replicated and made startup programs that looked like vital system process. Also about a week later i got a Firewall detection that the same virus had edited some settings and was allowing full access to my pc.

Hate4lifeatviruses :laughing:

lololololololol you have a worm lolololololol :happy:

Well i found msnmsg.exe in your log file which is a RBOT-GO worm.

I recommend shutting down your net connection and running as many virus scanners as possible (Avg,Kasper and maybe 1-2 others, you also may need to edit registry info)

This will be very difficult so i probaly recommend just reformating instead because otherwise you will have to go through alot of hassel :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom