help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werd

Baseband Member
Altnet is an adware program that may track all of your uploads with Kazaa Media Desktop

i try remove altnet :mad:

i am using webroot spy sweeper

now now sky relax... he's mad.. listen FIRST NEVER USE KAZAA! its FULL of spyware and adware.
www.limewire.com
www.winmx.com

get spybot search and destroy
adware personal
and w/e u do dont use KAZAA! maybe that is why no one helped lol? and give us least a day to RE

Though Werd may be made that he has adware on his computer, there is no sense in taking that madness out on the members here.

Werd, if you want help, please remain calm, and you must remain civil. This is a nice warning!

Dave :D

Oh, and nice being illegal Werd.. (This _type of people_ make me mad (IllEGAL))

Hi Werd

First, create a folder for HijackThis in the root folder of your hard drive so it can make proper backups

example

C:/HJT/
C:/hijackthis/

next

Click here to download Hijack This. 1.99.1 Save it to the folder you have just created

Close all open windows and open HIJACK THIS. Click “Scan” . When the scan is finished (it only takes a second), the scan button will change to“Save Log”. Click on“Save Log” and save it to NotePad. Copy the entire log and paste it here.

DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET , most items that appear in the log are harmless or even needed. Wait for someone to analyze the scan and advise.

we can see a little better whats going on with your computer

Lobos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom