Google Services

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Did Google do some sort of update which required everybody to sign back in (if you had remember me checked)? Happened to me last night where I got a random captcha thing on my phone so I could relogin to my account. Just now I had to reinput my password for my gmail account on my PC.

Not from what I can tell. I have not logged into my Google services for a couple of days and just now I was able to load up my G+ as well as my GMail without having to insert my password again.

Maybe someone tried to access your account?

I get signed off randomly sometime also. once in a long while, never gave it much thought lol.

I do get signed off like once every couple of months. I guess the cookies for their services are only good for like 90-120 days?

I do get signed off like once every couple of months. I guess the cookies for their services are only good for like 90-120 days?
This is what I was thinking because I had to redo my phone and my actual email on the computer. If somebody tried to access the email on my computer then they can get right in. From the outside I didn't think it would kick me off a cookied account.

Normally I wouldn't think anything of it but the phone thing raised an alarm ever since that weird virus/attack/whatever a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom