A good anti virus and firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I had to do with McAfee is disable some of its components. Other than doing that, I didn't work too bad. The virus scanner was kinda nice to have, it could track people that was trying to hack into a computer.

Hey,
myself I had norton, and what can I say... I can't say anything good about it..
I suggest you to get a free AV, the best are ag and nod32.

good luck!

You should try using nod32 because it has different DAEMON protection modules. For File system monitor, document monitor, email monitor, internet monitor and the anti virus itself.. It scan through that 5 module individually and its great!.. ^_^

I have a norton anti-virus in my laptop. It consumes more memory at start-up.. You will be taking a lot of time. The good thing about it is the ability to message you every start-up whether you haven't do a full scan or your not updated of your Operating system. LOLz

Good Anti virus-reply

Hi

good Anti-virus softwares

Paid:

- AVG (its no longer free as of the 18 of February 2007)

- There is the paid AVG that very good, i have it instaled on my cpu, and i have some of my friends that have it, and they never complained about it.

ps: the avg free edition was also very good, but the downside is that i had a litle bit less featres the the pro and that its no loger free.

Stef

Re: Good Anti virus-reply

master_tech said:
Hi

good Anti-virus softwares

Paid:

- AVG (its no longer free as of the 18 of February 2007)

Stef

I think you'll find that AVG is still free. They have just updated it.

AVG free

well i have gone for nod 32 and i must say it is **** good and comodo firewall which is also good i would recommend nod 32 for £23 a year is well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom