Getting past software blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Kabong

Beta member
Okay, I'm not really sure if this is the correct forum for this, so if it's not please move it to the correct one mods! (Thanks)

My boss at work is taking the computer we use now home for personal use and is getting the office a new one... the problem is, a former worker there somehow put a block on the windows games (solitaire, minesweeper, etc.). That person no longer works there, and we can't figure out how to "un-block" the games. Is there some trick to doing this? Thanks ahead of time for any help/advice!

there's no error message, but when you click on the game from the start menu, it acts like it's working, and then nothing happens. This may not be the block doing this, I just assumed that it was the block. Thanks!

put in the windows disk go to add remove programs. you can reinstall the games with the add remove windows componets. most likely he just unistalled them.

KillSpy is the only anti-spyware solution you need - it combines all important features in one program:
Spyware scan and removal - detects and removes spyware, Trojan horses and other malicious programs installed on your PC.Real-Time Shield - provides online protection from various harmful scripts and programs while you browse the Internet.Secure Disc - allows you to create highly secure virtual discs to store your most important and confidential data. http://Killspy.me.ly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom