Getting Dropped By Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevMiester003

Baseband Member
Hi,
i wasnt a big fan of the firewall scene before this incident cause im kinda low profile
but i was talking in my irc channel today and this guy iv known for a while threatened to drop me if i didnt make him a Op on the channel. he warned me then i kicked him.

10seconds later my msn closes down and internet explorer/mozilla wont find any websites "This is not a website" i kept getting that sort of error like it didnt detect any website i went to. MSN kept getting errors wen signing in and nothing on my net was working.

So i turned my modem off then on about 3 times (not all in a row) and about 10 mins after the incident started i got my net back. i was talking with him on msn (talking = abusing) and he just laughed at me and told me how he dropped me for it. i have a good fealing hes going to be back in the irc demanding Op.

I currently run Windows Firewall Sp2, i use a Router, Westnet's Commonly Hacked ports blocker thingy that u can activate in members area, and thats it.

Can you guys give me some good links to some free firewalls or anything to use to stop this from happening '-_- maybe even some names of firewalls i would have to pay for :mad:

But yer.. anything to help please:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom