[for a friednd] How bad is agnt_pnc.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
[posted for a friend]

A friend of mine has agnt_pnc.exe I know it is a virus bu how bad is it? and how did he get it?

[/posted for a friend]

EDIT:

HIS AV isn't picking it up he needs help to remove it suggestions please.

I will do it for him tomorrow I am going to try and fix it for him I will post a log tomorrow, from what I can tell there is two versions of it one with a key loger and one without. and we have tried a few way to do it but he is limited on what he can do.

ProAgent 2.1.9 Special Edition
(Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.arr)

by ATmaCA
Written in C++
Released in April 2006
Made in Turkey
more versions
Proagent2.1.9se.gif

Server:dropped files:c:\WINDOWS\system32\agnt_mps.exe Size: 77,618 bytes c:\WINDOWS\system32\agnt_msn.exe Size: 76,594 bytes c:\WINDOWS\system32\agnt_pnc.exe Size: 9,216 bytes c:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KeenSense.sys Size: 16 bytes c:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ksdevice.sys Size: 16 bytes added to registry:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "qservices"data: C:\WINDOWS\qservice.exe tested on Windows XPOctober 04, 2006MegaSecurity

Ok fixed the problem by remote he had to scan his system 3 times with 3 different AV programs and all but one missed it, Kasperskey AV got it deleted and deleted it although we had to do it twice to fix it. Norton and Mcafee missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom