"freeprodtb" has attacked my computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quazy

Beta member
I have a desktop computer and I also have a wireless laptop computer that I use around the house. My wireless laptop got hit with "freeprodtb" and within 2 days it slowly screwed it up. I tryed using adware SE, Mcafee, Prevx, and a few other programs.

As of now, it has wiped away my restore points, and screwed my wireless connection up. Is there any programs that are free that will fix my laptop computer and remove this malware out there? I am sure that it has dug itself into my registry which is hard to remove. It is almost like it multiplyed itself into different malware because I know that it gave my laptop a virus called "surfsidekick3" and "drsmart" or something like that also which was detected in my registry but cannot be deleted.
Prevx worked and quarantined the virus files, but when I try to delete them, it locks my system up. :( Ive had a few viruses in the past that I could easily remove, but this one is tricky!!! Any help out there would be GREAT! Someone please help..... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom