format harddrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
well to use that you need internet, I dont have internet on the computer. Im doing this from my laptop....one more thing I have SBLive and installed, it says everythings normle but one thing... I dont get sound... any idea's?

Thats why I said to transfer the programs to the infected computer. Even if you cant update the programs, they still have spyware definitions for removal but are out of date.

Is the volume turned on? Speaker powered up? Correct drivers installed? What does the device manager say?

thanks that worked, now I have to get the internet working... I ran that DL and I found Ethernet Controller [Unknown] - I think thats my wireless chip, I pulled down the tab and it read - Chip: Atheros Communications Inc AR5212 802/11a/b/g Wireless Adapter...

I got it to work, and im picking up my signal i need. when i click on it and hit connect it says: Windows is unable to connect to the selected network. The network may no longer be in range. please refresh the list of avalible networks, and try to connect again.. now, I know that we have WPA security, so that may be it... so how do I connect to that signal...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom