Firewall and Anti-virus program for my new computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamstein

Beta member
Hi I'm getting a new computer soon, and I don't want it virus infected like this one :angry:

Could anyone recommend me any FREE anti virus programs and firewalls please, I don't like buying them because you have to update them every year :rolleyes:

if you are willing to spend money on a firewall zone alarm security suite is by far one of the best firewalls as for antivirus try NOD32. both of these are commercial brands though.

zone alarm security suite updates all the time as does nod32 if you have it set to autoupdate :) good luck.

You can have all the firewalls and antiviruses in the world and it still wont make you immune to viruses, It all comes down to YOU

jcortes said:
zone alarm security suite updates all the time as does nod32 if you have it set to autoupdate :) good luck.
the thing is zone alarm isnt just a firewall so it updates the other things and the main thing is he wants freeware products not commercial.

Yes sorry lol if I buy them I have to buy them every year to be updated, do firewalls not update? only anti virus programs do ?

Buy Symantec Antivirus 10 Corporate Edition, you dont need to buy anything after you buy unless you want the newer version but its not like Norton where you need to buy a new subscription every year, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom