Firefox/IE Been Jacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

06Skywalker

In Runtime
i been browsing the net going places that are "not safe" and i am now deeply regreting it!

Whenever i try to go onto a search engine like google or yahoo ect it reroots, at the bottom it will say - transferring data from jupk.com...
in the addy bar it says im at google but im obviously not, its some really rubbish search engine!

it does this in firefox or IE, i have scanned using Spywareblaster, spybot search and destroy, windows defender and avast none of these programmes picked anything up?!

Help Plz, i thank you in advance!

please go thru my guide...

acording to 99% of the members on here that use FF, FF cant be hijacked.

so while you are in FF this happens also? Post a screenshot if so. This way we can all see that FF get hammered also

If you had a decent squad this wouldn't happen. The thing is, you've trained a select few Pokémon in your squad to high levels, but if they all lose in battle you're stuck with 3 or 4 low-level Pokémon, leaving you with no chance. I would suggest using an Exp. Share item if the Pokémon you want to train is too weak to battle.

Ash Ketchum said:
If you had a decent squad this wouldn't happen. The thing is, you've trained a select few Pokémon in your squad to high levels, but if they all lose in battle you're stuck with 3 or 4 low-level Pokémon, leaving you with no chance. I would suggest using an Exp. Share item if the Pokémon you want to train is too weak to battle.

i thought he posted in the wrong section but no just a spammer ...

i got gmail and it wont load that, also wont load thesun.co.uk wont let me many places really!

ebay, wont load that

it happens on both IE and FireFox,

that waring on avast, i dont remember seeing any alert that day and i know my brother was on the computer, how can i check what action was taken?

maybe he clicked ignore or something?

C:\Documents and Settings\Luke\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whz19c1q.default\cookies.txt[.go.com/]

panda online says thats infected but it wants me to pay £8 to disinfect?

why doesnt avast find it?

Incident Status Location

Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Luke\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whz19c1q.default\cookies.txt[.go.com/]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom