Filost Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodLust_89

Beta member
OK, the filost bug did get me but it seems to hate my pc.

Not only did it put pop ups on my PC wen i start IE, some how it prevents most installations(setup) from running. If i click the the setup, the access indicator just blinks and nothing happens except now the PC cannot shotdown/restart/log off. I have to 8 second it(wich is not a good ting). I figure i have removed most of it as the popups have stopped. This is wat i did:

1: Scanned my PC with NOD32 in depth analysis.
It found a trojan and deleted it
2: HijackThis
I read sum articles about using HijackThis to remove this bug. I cleaned temp folders, disabled system restore and deleted files associated with the bug(vbsys2.dll).

I though i had done it, but im wrong. Hardly any installations will run, if it doesnt run the PC cannot restart/shut down/log off/etc. Any ideas?

Any help is really appreciated as i cannot bother to reinstall OS. If u need the HiJackThis log tell me.

No Spyware detected, i followed a tut b4 this post on how to remove it. Popups havent showed up since. VCleaner found nothing. I used NOD32 in depth analysis to find a trojan. Its just that most insstallations wont start and wen this happens the pc will NOT log off/restart/shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom