Email Virus is driving me mad!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chanell said:
Can anyone help. My PC has some kind of email virus as I keep receiving the same email over and over again from the same senders!

I have AVG and Stinger installed, is there any other FREE software I can download or what do you think I should do as this is beginning to drive me mad!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Do you have a Firewall, because most of the newer one's now have spam blockers on it and email security, if not I recommend ZoneAlarm Pro v4.5

I'm having the same problem

I'm having the same problem. I know it's not spam (in my case, at least) because the messages are coming from friends who swear that they sent their email only once. It's just 2 emails in particular. None of the repeat emails have come from strange email addresses.

I have SpamDetective which lets me delete spam before I download it and I use Outlook after first checking my email with SpamDetective. I have Norton Antivirus and I ran a full scan yesterday, and it picked up a couple of viruses in my SpamDetective trash list (in spam emails that I never downloaded).

Norton deleted the emails from my trash list, but today I'm still having the same problem. I received multiple copies of the same exact 2 emails once again!

It's really making me crazy! It's so frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom