Did I get hacked?

Yeah, in January I installed Windows again to factory settings and I changed my IP address to and did the things with the modem and everything you mentioned. But I fear that I got hacked again...

Then you need to start being more careful with what you're doing online if it's happened already..

Then you need to start being more careful with what you're doing online if it's happened already..
This. No amount of software security can protect you from not using your head online. If you got hacked, or even remotely think you did doing one activity then common sense tells you to stop doing it.

How do I find out if they actually filmed on me in the webcam or spread my pictures? I found nothing about myself in the Internet though, but how do they know that what does my hair look like or that I am a bit above average but not obese but they said that I am obese? :/ They were about 6-10 people who said things that seem like they have seen me. I'm really scared that if I am becoming a very bad meme too.

If you have pictures of yourself on any social media then that's where they would have got that info, or straight from Omegle by activating your cam.

Feel like this is just a troll.
Whole paragraph on why this person isnt fat
No, I am serious and honest.
Don't slander me, please. And besides, it's my way of typing, and typing in a certain way doesn't make a person more or less a troll.

Also, I just had to explain because they were right that I am not Taylor Swift skinny, but they don't know that I am not fat. It seems like you are calling me fat too.

Last edited:
If you have pictures of yourself on any social media then that's where they would have got that info, or straight from Omegle by activating your cam.
Well, I am not sure how they opened my camera then because I got no request or notification about the camera being open...

No, I am serious and honest.
Don't slander me, please. And besides, it's my way of typing, and typing in a certain way doesn't make a person more or less a troll.

Also, I just had to explain because they were right that I am not Taylor Swift skinny, but they don't know that I am not fat. It seems like you are calling me fat too.
Just to be clear, you don't have to explain anything because honestly we don't care if you're fat, not fat, anorexic, or in between. That was the point he was trying to make. It makes no difference.

Well, I am not sure how they opened my camera then because I got no request or notification about the camera being open...
They don't need one. Hacker or malicious software, they just take control of what they want.

Back
Top Bottom