desperate need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBM/PS1

In Runtime
ok so i got home from work today and booted up my favorite game world o warcraft.

Before i could even get to the log in screen i got a message saying that the blizzard trojan detector had detected a trojan. for the love of me i can't recall which one it was but i clicked the solutions link and blizzard told me to DL antivir pe classic. so i dl it and run it. about 30 seconds into the scan it detects a trojan called wowowo.dll (i think) in my temp files folder. I try and delete it but it tells me access denied. it also told me the file would be deleted next time i restarted. So i restarted and i get into windows and my skins have been changed to classic and all my internet connections have been deleted. antivir shows no new viruses....

Please help i'm running out of ideas.

sorry i'm new.. how do i post a hyjack log?

btw the first few letters were w32.

I think it has something to do with the lsass.exe process tree.

You find hijackthis on the internet, you download it, open it, click scan and save log file, then you either attach the log file in your post or paste it's contents.

ok but that's part of the problem. It's not letting me create a new internet connection. i can't even get on the internet on the troubled pc.

Like when i try and click set up a home or small office network it won't let me. Infact any service that might help me create a new connection doesn't work

BUt your on the internet now, so use the current computers internet to download it, then transfer the program using a USB stick..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom