Danger ---> bad guys

yaba-

Baseband Member
I realize that I will never have any privacy & I don't expect to -- I would expect someone to be keeping an eye on what others are doing to keep the world safe -

but how does everybody & their dog see my internet activity ?
I don't see how it's any of their business & they are certainly not qualified to be snooping in my affairs

:annoyed:my question is -:annoyed:- how do these bad guys see what I'm doing - ? they get into my privated facebook & everything else

It's not a website - it's the whole internet connection - facebook is just one example - I expect government to observe - but not thugs & and gangbangers - which I guess is government - I was in the military so I know how evil the government is

Last edited:
yaba- said:
I was in the military so I know how evil the government is
You're preaching to the choir on that point.

This isn't a political website, so I won't go on about that subject, but trust me I know how much of a threat big government is to individual liberties.

If the Internet and its security were analogized to cheese, it would be swiss cheese. :tongue: There are holes and vulnerabilities absolutely everywhere.

They can use your ip address. Your ip address is a necessary requirement for you to go on line, even the admins and mods here can see your ip address

hopefully this will give you a better understanding
Every machine on a network has a unique identifier. Just as you would address a letter to send in the mail, computers use the unique identifier to send data to specific computers on a network. Most networks today, including all computers on the Internet, use the TCP/IP protocol as the standard for how to communicate on the network. In the TCP/IP protocol, the unique identifier for a computer is called its IP address.

HowStuffWorks "What is an IP address?"

Last edited:
How do I make them stop seeing me ? I don't like them

Never go online. Sad but true.

Exactly what Trotter said. You dont want people from seeing you, dont get online at all. As Joe already said everything can be traced to your IP. From there all it takes is some knowledge to trace it to a general area and if they are real good, they can get it directly to your home.

Nothing can be done without an IP and everything done can be traced via your IP. So you dont want to be seen, dont get online. That is the only way you will not be tacked in any way.

Back
Top Bottom