Cliccker is blocking all websites!!!! How do you remove it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.????

Beta member
Hi and sorry if i make any mistakes when asking the questions because this is my very first post .
Now to the problem, i somehow have a cliccker virus on my laptop and would like to get rid of it. I have and use ESETnod32, it does detect the viruse but doesn't remove it.
Would there be a way to remove it without backing up my hardrive too? because i have limited space.

Thanks alot and hope to speak soon. It sounds all you people are very kind and experts at this.:D

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2952
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

10/14/2009 7:39:15 PM
mbam-log-2009-10-14 (19-39-10).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 110534
Time elapsed: 18 minute(s), 58 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 9

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SystemSecurity2009 (Rogue.SystemSecurity) -> No action taken.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\sms (Trojan.Feplec) -> No action taken.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\16811714 (Rogue.Multiple) -> No action taken.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\ctfnon.exe (Trojan.Feplec) -> No action taken.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\vermhphyrj.exe (Rogue.SystemSecurity) -> No action taken.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\vkpfawdhof.exe (Rogue.SystemSecurity) -> No action taken.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\yjcjuycbcb.exe (Rogue.SystemSecurity) -> No action taken.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\yluaesjsyu.exe (Rogue.SystemSecurity) -> No action taken.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\16811714\16811714 (Rogue.Multiple) -> No action taken.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\16811714\pc16811714ins (Rogue.Multiple) -> No action taken.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\iexplore.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\iExplorer.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> No action taken.

Please update Malwarebytes again
Then run another scan
Once Malwarebytes finishes the scan, select next, and then manually select to Remove All Found Malwares
Note: Malwarebytes does not automatically do this for you, until you agree to at the end of the scan
Your new log should then not say: "No action taken"

Also confirm your Antivirus is up to date as well, and after you have removed the Malwares that Malwarebytes has found, then do a full scan with your updated Antivirus software

His database version is rather new and doubt updating will remove the infections. His database version is 2952, mine is 2958.

I need you to run Combofix and post its log, then run Malwarebytes, post its log and then post a Hijackthis log.

This is the current database version as of 8:35am EST

MBAM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom