Cannot Access Web Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

joev

Solid State Member
I am having a problem accessing www.usps.com (56.0.134.24). I am on a cable modem, running windows xp home edition and IE but am unable to get to the site. I can access other sites with no problem. I have also tried NETSCAPE browser but to no avail. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I have tried disabling my firewall, pop-up stopper and antivirus but still cannot get to the site. I am not sure it is my ISP or some software I have running which may be causing this dilemma. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Site is up - can reach it from other machines

TheMajor said:
maybe their site is down?

The site is up and I can reach it from my notebook running Windows 98 with no problem. Also, other people have tried and are able to get to the site. I cannot reach it via IE, Netscape and Mozilla. It keeps timing out. Any ideas I should try are appreciated. If I have a block on somewhere I sure cannot find it. Thanks.

usps.com access

Yes, I have tried a direct post of the address and have the same problem.

I am not familiar with hijack log. I assume it is a download and will give it a try if you direct me. I can shut down my firewall, antivirus, pop-up stopper prior to running the scan 9I assume it is a scan). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom