Browsers not working

goldyc

Baseband Member
Google Chrome has been acting up and I can't seem to fix it. Even uninstalling it and re-installing it doesn't work. Chrome won't load web pages any more. I don't get any error messages or a 404. It just hangs there and the tab at the top just says "Loading...". Before you say this is a problem with my internet connection, Chrome won't even open web pages I have saved on my hard drive nor will it open any of the "chrome://Settings" or "chrome://History" sections you can normally go to.

Does anyone else know of this problem, or even better, how to fix it?I downloaded the most recent version. I'm using Windows 7.I have uninstalled and reinstalled chrome and firefox multiple times.Firefox and IE seems to work fine after i did a system restore although they do hang up for a time period longer than usual but ain't nothing working on chrome Please help.

Last edited:
it might be best to contact a mod of TF to move this over to the virus forum. If they add it the the highjackthis subforum, they will ask you to run a config of the pc. they will analyze it to show any problems with browser config.

mods for the windows forum are Trotter, Nitestick, KSoD, kmote, Baez

Back
Top Bottom