Best Antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

uneeb83

In Runtime
Hello ppl.......I just gave an O level Math EXAM and I'm really not in the mood to browse the forum for this topic.............The options that I have are:

Kaspersky 2009
Avast (latest version)
AVG (Latest version)
Norton.....although I dun like it
Symantic.........I dun like this one too
NOD 32 (neva heard of it:laughing:)

Basically "FREE" is not the issue here. I can pay money as long as I know the antivirus will keep the computer defended.

Thanx for the quick reply guys....I APpreciate it......any ways "HEFE" I'm sorry to disagree but don't u think Kaspersky will be the best??.....My friends have NOD 32 and I have KASPER SKY.......When they connect their Data travellers to my PC, Kaspersky always detects one or 2 trojens:D.....any ways.....U'r the expert.....Give a final call and I'll go with dat:cool:

Hey I just checked the link u posted......Its THE MOST POPULAR ANTIVIRUS.......I want the best:p....not popular...no offence tho

http://www.techist.com/forums/f51/tech-forums-top-rated-antivirus-167005/index8.html#post1638926

Norton and McAfee are some of the worst virus detecting applications out there. AVG and Avast free version both have a higher detect rate as well as a better live protection.

Osiris uses AVG free, i use Avast Home which is free. If we both can sit here and help people get their system clean while not getting infected ourselves i think that speaks for itself.

The full versions have more options that some people prefer. While they can be useful they are not necessary.

I use Nod32 on all of my computers, Avast free on my parents' PC, and I use AVG free on customers' PC's to get rid of infections.

HELLO ppl.......ITS me again.......Lemme try to be as clear as possible without being rude or anything.................No offence but I didn't ask what u guys use, just what is reccogmended for best antivirus. So guys if u'd just give the name. that would be really helpfull:D

HELLO ppl.......ITS me again.......Lemme try to be as clear as possible without being rude or anything.................No offence but I didn't ask what u guys use, just what is reccogmended for best antivirus. So guys if u'd just give the name. that would be really helpfull:D

... What do you think we're doing?? We're giving you our opinions on what we think is best because that is we we use. That thread that Hef linked to is all our opinions on what we think is the best. It's popular vote because we believe it to work the best.

Ya I appreciate dat.....really:D.....but u gotta understand my position here....I'm back at square one now:p.........with every body sugessting a diffrent antivirus I am still stuck wid the same list. :(
Isn't there some srt of hardCore comparision stats availible for the top rated antiviruses??......I googled it but couldn't find any thing, It was da same as ppl kept on suggesting what they used and how they thought that their choice was best:D.........IDK.......:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom