Best anti virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Zone alarm paid version has AV in it and IMO that is the best, But if you are after a free AV program use AVG free.

rommy_tqt, your going to get a million different answers, even security experts don't agree, but they do agree that its best to have an antivirus and at least a couple other scanners thats good for spyware/trojans.

I've tried the big 3 free virus scanners and they all worked great for me and most people consider them sufficient, comes down to personal preference.

AVG, AVAST, ANTIVIR.

If you trust a paid version more most people are recommending nod32 and kaspersky these days.

I think for paid antivirus programs NOD32 and Kaspersky are the best. My favorite free AV is AVG because it's light on resources, but Avast and Avira are also very good too.

i will probably have to say NOD32. the updates for NOD32 is automatic and it doesnt lag up your computer, NOD32 updates their virus definitions about once or twice a day, file system monitor, internet monitor, MS office monitor, and email monitor.

the only big advantage about NOD32 is probably how quick and efficient it can do a complete system scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom