Being bomb with lots of IM'S??

Status
Not open for further replies.

freaky_dude_68

Beta member
Need help with what is called ?Yahoo ''im'' bomb?!!In chatrooms any of them?If someone dose not like you in a room?they send a ahole lot of ''IM'S'' to you ?i had about in count of 120 to 200 ''IM'S'that stop my yahoo., it's closed it down?
Point is need the code to to yahoo ''im's'' or how to send a lot of IM'S to whom ever ?please help me?!!:angry: :angry: :angry: send me e-mail at yahoo?

freaky_dude_68,

Its called 'booting' . Dont boot people around, rather you stay protected. Iam not going to offer you tools or links to booters , but if you want to stay protected, use 'y tunnel pro' and a proxy for yahoo if you can find one.
y tunnel pro is an excellent anti-boot software. Also try these yahoo clients.

* ymlite
*yahelite
*yazak

They are all boot resistent clients. yahelite is damn good.

Obvoiusly we won't give out the programs or coding that would allow someone to be malicious with their computer. And I don't suggest going to sites that publish the programs for flooding or booting since you could possibly pick up a trojan with the download.

The workaround is to shutdown your IM immediately when you see the flood start. Of course, if you don't, it will shut it down sooner or later. Or try some of the Yahoo clients.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom