AVG control center

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwokwai

In Runtime
I am using AVG free edition 7.1 with sygate in my Win XP SP2.

My AVG control center sent me message saying that there were changes made to AVG since the last time I opened it.

I really have no idea what's happened.
I went to the surpermarket for some soft drinks, and I immediately got this message when I was back.
There was no body home, and I am sure I didn't launch the Control Center before I left.

Any ideas?

are you sure it wasn't just updating the virus definitions?

if your really paranoid follow warezmonsters guide in my sig but I'm sure its nothing more than AVG updating and a firewall detecting it, then popping up with a message saying its changed because its updated I wouldn't worry :)

baronvongogo said:
are you sure it wasn't just updating the virus definitions?

if your really paranoid follow warezmonsters guide in my sig but I'm sure its nothing more than AVG updating and a firewall detecting it, then popping up with a message saying its changed because its updated I wouldn't worry :)

I have checked sygate's logs,
just can't find anything suspicious.

A picture's worth a thousand words:
avg.jpg

Please see if you ever got this message!

I just have one and then maybe I can help you out. Is it the free version or the paid version.

maybe its just that it updated itself fully into the newer version? The latest version was 7.5, am i ryt? oh, just a cent idea..

you can't update to 7.5, you have to uninstall the older avg and install 7.5, i believe this is due to a new scanning engine.

And regardless of your problem I'd recommend you switch to 7.5 because it is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom