avast rules norton is the suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

an51r

In Runtime
i would just like to make it publicly known (i am sure many already know) that avast antivirus is great it is free and it WORKS. i had a problem with a virus a while ago and almost lost alot of info so to battle the evil internet i employed norton ,nearly 100 dollars, and thought yeah i am safe. well i wasnt norton in the half a year i used it found exactly 0 viruses, with full system scans set to run every night while i slept. well in that time i contracted about 5 various garden variety viruses some more devious than others.well the last virus i got really screwed things up i had to reformat and lost some minor things,still an annoyance,so after that i didnt install norton.without noroton , and the reformat helped, my comp was alot better norton is a resource hog slowing start and shutdown times drastically.now the good news i found avast which i have been using for two months and it pwns.it has discovered many threats during the download and after the download of files ,such as trojan viruses which spread like wildfire,and deleted them b4 they could harm me . so do urself a favor and get avast (for free with registartion) and rest well knowing ur comp is actually protected.
sorry this is so long needed to vent lol

i know

i was just venting frustration,and maybe help some ppl b4 they wasted the money i did.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom