AVAST or AVG free???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've used avast! 4.7 home edition tis free just gotta register and you get a free 1 year registration but it's great against malware and adware and especially viruses

i think i have stopped the pop ups now but my pc is still slow how can i speed it up? im using 40gb out 120gb hardrive i have 756mb memory. i'm specially having slow start up and login

Defrag
tune-up utilities 2007 (do the trial thing lol)
spyware maybe?
spyware doctor 5
ad-aware se

try this
Slow Computer? Speed Up Your PC By Disabling Unnecessary Windows Services - Robin Good's Latest News
i did it and it helped
msconfig
ccleaner
registry mechanic
compress registry

try using the program... a lot of people havent heard of it.
Advance WindowsCare pro or personal.
For pro you need a code. I could give you the code for pro since it was given out for free, but it expires on september. AMAZING PRGRAM. It does all the window tweaks automatically, disables all unnecessary services and does a lot more. Go theck out the site...i think its.
IOBIT.com

Krazyq i have tired it finds loads of problems but i got to register it, what kinda of trail is that really

yea i ran my diskeeper and it made a big difference i ran windows care, it found some problem but i dont see anythin difference but its seems a gd program, thanks KRAZYQ y do they have giveaway of the day?how do they do that:S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom