AVAST or AVG free???

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all the posts guys! i think ill stick with AVG, then maybe download a trial of another program to do a backup scan. then delete it. Well, thanks again!

kaspersky trial is 100% exact the same for 30 days then just re-instal which takes all of 2 min

yea you might have to go in to u c drive to delete a folder left behind might contain a file which lets the program know you already had the trail. MAYBE or maybe not. just best of checking

echo = "::wavewave::";

echo = "I've used a lot of protection software, and have messed around with customer computers even more (I'm a tech for a small repair shop in Louisiana).

From personal and professional experience, I have to say that AVG is one of the best programs you can find. Kaspersky, although good, uses to much resources, and causes errors with other programs installed onto a Windows machine. Avast is a great program, mostly because of their boot time scan, but still does not catch as much as AVG. Although Avast is easier to use, it is a bit slower. I'll have to go with AVG as the top of the line protection software.

If you feel you need more protection than AVG, or Avast, then web-sites that give free online scans can be ran every so often. Bitdefender.com and housecall.trendmicro.com are some of the best. Since they are not installed onto your computer, they cannot be manipulated by viruses and the like.

All is good, unless you use Norton, or McAfee ......";

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom