AVAST or AVG free???

Status
Not open for further replies.
just stick with 6 its fine.
remember, if it works. DONT UPGRADE
The key there is that 7 beta is free, presumably with the "pay-version" features.

And I dislike that attitude - ALWAYS upgrade, it creates entertainment for yourself and others... :rolleyes:

Nod32 was pretty light-weight, and had a nice interface. However... I decided against paying for it after reading their claim to be the most affordable, effective AV (while still costing), and then after doing a few comparisons, I found that Norton was cheaper. :D I called them on this, and they ignored me... all I wanted was something like "We'll forward this on to marketing/sales...", but instead they lost a potential/almost definite customer.

Now I just use Avast with NoScript on Firefox - no issues... and no cost to me, yippy!

Free: AVG
Pay:
Kaspersky (I actually think it's pretty resource-intensive, very good detection though... lags like a mama on the first startup for some PCs like mine >_>)
NOD32 for lighter-weight

i have done th trail of Kaspersky its great it has found loads what AVG hasnt:D nice 1 ben ben:)

i think i have stopped the pop ups now but my pc is still slow how can i speed it up? im using 40gb out 120gb hardrive i have 756mb memory. i'm specially having slow start up and login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom