Anybody tried Windows Live OneCare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me a full pc scan with kaspersky wil take a couple hours.
I have a 250 hdd.
WEll just stick with the prog I've suggested...they never given me problems.

i think mcafee and norton SUCK...everyone gets them idk why.

Because those two have been around for a long time and are mentioned often. It's like explorer...everybody I meet uses it. I mention firefox, opera and they have no idea that they exist. Same thing with wmp. You tell them about vlc player or mediaplayer classic and same thing. Also, they get so used to using those lame programs that when I suggest or install them on their systems, they say they don't like them and go back to using norton or mcafee. Go figure.

yeh tahts true, VLC is the best so far compared to wmp.
I always end up having to dl some sort of plugin for wmp, vlc works without any problems. I also use winamp for music.

Well i like trying diff programs, till one fits my needs and ease of use.

i think mcafee and norton SUCK...everyone gets them idk why.
These are the cleaning softwares i have
1-kaspersky internet security
2-spybot s and d
3-ccleaner
4-advance windowscare pro

ive never had spyware or virs probs since then.

Because the guys at Best Buy tell everybody that Mcafee and Norton are the best antiviruses out there.

thats why your not suppose to listen to ANYTHIGN they say.
They repared my uncles pc for 160 dollars.
I got so mad at my uncle to sending it to them because all they did was reformat his pc, using his own restore disk and they just installed one of the antivirus program.
I also found out that they charget 40 bucks to install your gfx card.
!!!what a rip off

mcaffe just shuts down and gives them reports so you can send it to microsoft. i dont know if it is just mine is happening 2 but its good when it did work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom