Is Antivirus Live a virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antivirus Live is just like the following, which you NEVER EVER want on ANY pc, and is one of the most common clean ups I have ever done...

Antivirus 2007/2008/2009
Antivirus XP
Antivirus Personal
Antivirus ME
Antivirus Vista (Rare one)
Antivirus Win7 (Saw this ONCE, but it is bound to become incredibly common soon)

But they are all basically the same, just different names and you can usualy bet, if they have that, they have smitfraud, vundo, and so on also.

Thanks for the help Orsiris, Mak213, Hefemeister and Corrosive. It is greatly appreciated.

Why is he having so much trouble with viruses? Me and him are using the same network and I have never had any problems with viruses, well not any major problems. We both use AVG and the Windows Firewall. One difference is that I am using Vista and he is using XP. Could that have anything to do with it? He only has SP2 installed also, could that have anything to do with it?

Also, he said the last thing he was doing before he got the virus was using a program called PCDart. It is a program that keeps track of cow information. Have you heard of this program and any problems with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom