anti virus and anti spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.

gustav213

Baseband Member
hey i was wondering is it possible to use two or more anti spyware programs at once, i have etrust suite and wanted to use spyware doctor with the pest patrol that is included in etrust is that ok.

the other thing was that i have the security suite and wanted to know wether i should use another anti virus also. i was thinking of atleast using another program for weekly scans and not live monitoring, because i wasnt sure if it was ok to use two anti virus at the same time with livemonitoring on.

thanx

If you want good protection, I recommend you get ewido ( ewido.com - has a trial) and NOD32 for antivirus ( http://coolcatinc.com/buy_NOD32.html - use promo code RDCSS for $58/2yrs)... that's really all you need.

If you want more, you can use Spybot Search & Destroy and AdAware SE Personal (lavasoftusa.com).

If you add too much, your computer will be all taken up with "security" and you will be able to do nothing else with it.

I have a number of antivirus and adware tools installed. I used norton, noadware and zonelabs and some others. Some are really good but you got to try to know which works the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom