Annoying Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalSeam

Beta member
I read the rules to try and make sure that this followed them, so I'm sorry if it doesn't. I also tried my best to post this in the right forum.

I've been having this problem for about a month, and now it's starting to get on my nerves. Occasionally for no reason at all, my internet will stop working. It's not that I'm not connected to the internet though. My connection is still valid and other things in my house that use the internet are still connected. But no matter which browser I use (Chrome, IE, FF, Opera) they cannot display the website. IE gives the typical "cannot display," FF says "Page Load Error. Cannot connect to server at http://xxx.xxxx.xxx" Chrome says that the page cannot be found, and Opera says that no such page exists.

What makes this even more odd is that it allows any MSN conversations I was already in to remain open and any Java Chat Room I was in to remain open. Of course, they don't run very well and after about 20 minutes, they disappear. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

I've already tried scanning for viruses and checking my firewalls, but nothing is out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom