Am a little scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCyber

Daemon Poster
I posted a HJT log earlier and believe that my computer may be compromised. http://www.techist.com/forums/f70/please-analyze-some-things-im-not-sure-here-247373/ There is 4 server addresses in my logfile, and my computer has been acting really strange. I can't install programs right now, I can't update DDO, and it acts slow randomly. I recently ran all my antimalware programs, merely trying to make it faster and run normal maintenance, but then I noticed the log. is it possible that this is a dedicated server locked into my computer? or could those be the addresses used by Joomla for designing and hosting a forum? There is another oddity... my wifes yahoo account was recently compromised, and I am sure that it's just a coincedence but it has me fairly worried. any help or advice is much appreciated. thanks

Have you ran anything else besides HJT?

Combofix?
Malwarebytes?
A virus scan (e.g. MSE, Avast, etc.)?

ran my blend of programs. avast, malwarebytes, spybot, comodo. spybot found one serious piece, but I deleted it. I cannot install combofix, it just freezes 90% through. any program that tries to access rundll.exe will not run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom