After "beating" the spyware, this keeps happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

marconis

Baseband Member
After wiping out a recent bout of spyware I had (I think I did at least by using the guide by Osiris), I am having some problems. Out of nowhere, I'll be browsing the net, and my mouse will freeze along with the rest of the screen. I hear a beep, the screen goes black, and the whole display gets messed up. It happens maybe three times a day out of the blue. Today, my friend was on my computer, and the screen went black and just stayed that way until I rebooted. What is going on?

In this screenshot, you can see that the webpage I was on is all "smudged" everywhere.

vir.jpg

Have you updated drivers? Tried a repair install?

i had the same problem and i thought it's a driver or hardware problem but after hour of testing different hardware, installing and uninstalling drivers
i realized that the problem was in my registry so i used ms-errors to clean and fix my registry and it's solved the problem.

Install malware bytes software. update it then scan ur computer... it wil remove the infections without registration.. and go to your startup by typing msconfig in run command and remove all unwanted/strange programs...

make sure all infections are cleared then update drivers

check for unwanted programs using Hijack this.. it gives you the complete log of processes and activities done by malwares, spywares as well as good programs..
Regards,
Nicholas Francis,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom