Access to my outlook emails - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Security | Computer, Devices, Software and Systems > Viruses, Spyware and Malware
Click Here to Login

Old 06-25-2017, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Access to my outlook emails

hi all,
I have been observing some strange behaviour in my outlook emails, some of the emails were deleted and I noticed couple of emails were marked read which are actually unread by me.
I have outsourced IT and they have placed firewall and all anti virus stuff and my IT person says it is not possible for someone to get access to emails without their permission. I am not very confident on their response and am seeking your assistance in this matter.
Can you please advise if someone ( Except the IT Admin) can access my email at all , lets say just having my email or IP address?
Many thanks and much appreciated.
Laurie2017 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
email, hack, ip address, spyware