Your opinion about my site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonisid

Solid State Member
First of all happy new year,i made a site recently and i want your opinion.I know that design isn't very good but the central idea i think is interesting.From the until now small attendance of visitors acquires interesting style,what do you think?

URL in signature.

Sort of spartan, and it doesn't give you any idea of what it is or does. Of course, I'm looking at it with Firefox with AdBlock, NoScript, and Flashblock on.

Sort of spartan??You have right...but before two days started to edit my site seriously.From the first glance it appears decent?To be based in this design and to continue the improvements?

Any idea or comment is useful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything seems spread out and unconnected. The black background ain't so great, but then nothing has a flow to it. It's more like a jumble of parts than a coherent site.

Php scripts appears to you?(because of "no scripts")
At the right side there is a flash(flashblock)...and at the top ads(adblock)
Thank you Trotter..i will try harder :)
Any idea or comment is useful (from everyone) :)

What does the site actuly do?
There is no "about" or "how to use this site"
features?

In the beginning I put indicatively 20-30 addresses from sites.The goal is to send url of sites that you like....But 5-6 visitors sent link locations with photo galleries videos or articles.Thus i put "what you saw" category.Until now site I believe that it is shaped depending on mails that I accept,and i like it.Perhaps the result it is not still very good, perhaps the visitors they are few. ..but day by day will become better!!! :)

I dont like it either. If you want to attract people to your site, the layout must be formal and must attract the surfer immediately. I honestly when I first say the site wanted to close it. Its not appealing at all.
As mentioned by Trotter the black background is a no go.
You also need to fix the logo. Not very eye catching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom