you think you know it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshi229

Daemon Poster
then try this out...
if you know all this your good, if not... then you may want to learn some of this.
this has saved me countless hours of searching for something specific... i can now search online for an answer and find it...
or, if i knew what i was doing, have some real fun!!!
check it out...
you can download it direct from me.
http://www.kbdigisol.com/the_google_hackers_guide_v1[1].0.pdf

Roshi229,

Oh yeah, this article was released in a security site long back.. i tried some, and it worked. Hmm.. now they have managed to write a pdf outta it. lol ;) :D

i've seen it several places since i found this, re-written 100 ways, but they all say the same thing... but enjoy it anyway...

i didn't read the whole thing, just glanced through. What is the purpose of this "google hacking?" i don't get what purpose this guide serves.

first, this will show you how to search a little better, it shows you how to get what you want from your search...
second, for instance if you wanted to "hack" a web server or something, this shows you how to find vulnerable servers on the net...
mainly this shows you the dif. types of querys you can run on google, to make finding what your looking for a lot easier without getting a bunch of junk.
say i wanted to find some white page on Dell's web site, you can type in one search to search all of Dell's web pages on the internet for specific types of pages, for something in perticular...
it will show you what it means by "google Hacking" if you read into it a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom