Yahoo! Mail Beta... Screenies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, don't you have e-mail over there?

Actually I don't care that much about web interface, because I never use it. Always use my mail client, many options (organize) and way faster.
My account has 1GB of storage, which is plenty, because I use my client, so everything gets downloaded to my computer. Max attachment 20MB, almost all file types permitted (zip, rar, exe, etc).

I have tried a bunch of different services, and I like my GMAIL account the best. While they don't use folders (which took some getting used to), it has the best system of sorting email that I have seen... You can add 'labels' to email to mark them as whatever you want... Account Information, Forum emails, email from friends, important stuf, etc. etc. etc.... And you can apply multiple labels to a single email. I am not sure what the max is, but I have 3 labels on one of mine.... Then, you can click on a label group, and it will only show email with that specific label on it. There are also custom filters you can set up to put a label on an email, or forward it to another address, or delete it, etc. etc...

PLUS, with the 2 Gig account size, and ability to access my email from anywhere (not having it just sit on my PC at home) is very useful.

Juice Daddy said:
I hate to take sides and all...

but I have tried yahoo and msn...

they are slow...

I now use gmail,

and maybe it's just me, but even on a dialup connection it signs in and responds instantly

(plus it has over 2.7GB storage)

LOL, msn is slow but how can us say that yahoo mail is slow, i have dial up connection and it signs in for me faster than gmail.

another thing is that u said that gmail has 2.7GB, but who will use this amount of storage, i have yahoo mail and i never deleted a message and i have used just about 6% of 1GB, and have some attachments as well.

i finally have gmail (got an invite), and it rocks, way better and faster than anything (even outlook seems slow!)

Yeah, even for all the horrible stuff I hear about Google, and how downright scary Gmail is behind the scenes, I'll continue to use it as it is the fastest and most reliable mail service I've used to date. Plus, MSN, Yahoo, and Hotmail, are oftentimes blocked by many sites.

yahoo mail problem

After i tried to yahoo mail beta

my yahoo mail page couldn't load gif images layout is so poor
how do i overcome this problem

i am using IE 6.0

Yahoo is garbage they do not fight for your rights and will sell or give your info without a second thought may they burn. Google actually will fight for you.

No doubt refering to the crime Yahoo recently comitted when handing over tens of thousands of records to an evil power hungry man.

Re: yahoo mail problem

mertvidin said:
After i tried to yahoo mail beta

my yahoo mail page couldn't load gif images layout is so poor
how do i overcome this problem

i am using IE 6.0

FIREFOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom