Woman Killed Over Facebook Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Woman Killed Over Facebook Status Update

If you are in the middle of a break up with someone who is extremely unstable, you might want to wait a bit before updating your Facebook status to single. This story applies to you as well Prince Harry….don't go getting any ideas.

According to prosecutors, her husband, Edward, saw her Facebook relationship update and rushed to her parents' home in Brown Lees, United Kingdom, where she was staying. He smashed the front-door window, forced his way into the house, and stabbed his wife to death. He then tried to stab himself to death and somehow failed.

Wow you hear about these people doing extreme things over Myspace and Facebook, people always take these things waaaaay to personally

Solution to this is: don't use Facebook or Myspace! You've probably heard about employers searching social networking sites and denying jobs because people had a pic holding a beer or something right.

I have nothing on mine that would cause problems. I have filled out applications that asked if I had a MySpace, Facebook, or other social page and wanted the URL for them.

I know my wife had switched her facebook to language "pirate". Then she accidentally switched status from married to difficult. On her page is said "arg tis a long tale" but when my sisters looked at is it said difficult. They were both "whats going on" and kind of freaking out a bit.

I'm not sure if this is true becuase it would almost certaintly have been on the national news unless it was but I watch it every night.

I'm not sure if this is true becuase it would almost certaintly have been on the national news unless it was but I watch it every night.

Haha I've seen people in high school argue and stop being friends over who is where on somebodies "Top Friends"

I highly believe this, some people are really unstable and need something like this to public ally humiliate and break them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom