Wife Is Snooping..help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
leave!!!
don't think so,His wife probably found that he was posting in here and threw him of the stairs instead of his pc :D

steve said:
this may not be in the correct forum, but my wife has installed some type of program and she has been reading all of my emails from her laptop. there isn't anything bad in them, but it pisses me off. i bought something on ebay for her, a secret, and she knew when it was shipped when she snooped. she is reading them on her computer as mine is passworded. is there a way i can block whatever she is using to read my internet traffic? i have searched her computer and have found nothing. thanks!!!!
If it really pisses you reformat as a last resort.

armyofswiss said:
uhmm if she gets and reads all your emails dont you get emails for when someone replies on this forum?? so she is reading what im writing right now? or did you take off that option?
thats a good point wonder why no one brought this up from before.

"Devorce county..."

Seriously thou you should just tell her your not stupid and you know shes been spying on you and ask her why, and ask her to stop. It sounds like she has trust issues or something!
[/B]
Either that or Steve's **ing around, and she knows what's going on! 0oooooooooooo. You' is in troublllllllle. :eek: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom