Why Doesn't My Yahoo! Mail Ever Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrzofclay

Beta member
My yahoo mail has not been updating/refreshing its notifications. It keeps telling me i have a certain number of emails ready to be read, but when i open yahoo mail, i don't have any! I have yahoo messenger, which notifies me of any new email, and that also tells me i have new mail, when i really don't, also. When I go to the firefox error console, it gives me a lot of yahoo mail errors. I don't know if that has to do with the problem or not.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 209
I went through that a couple of weeks ago. I use Yahoo widgets with the mail checker being one of them. I also use the Yahoo Mail Notifier extension in Firefox. It took almost a week for it to straight out. So be patient and endure, young padawan.

It's actually been about a month now with this problem. Anyways, when I switch back to normal Yahoo mail, the problem goes away. When I go back to beta, the problem persists, I just found out. I never had this problem with beta before, so i dont know why its happening now

I have been using the same email service for the last nearly 10 years (1999 or 1998)... I have messages saved in there from around 2K, so this isn't a good option, but thanks for the invite to Gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom