Where is FireFox 3 ??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Its like 15:47PM BST (british summer time, +1hour to GMT), and i still see no FF3 download :confused:

It was supposed to release on June 17th, right ...? So where is it

I know! what a pain in the <snipped>!

They've delayed it until 12 now (their time) .. I'm not waiting staying up until 5am for it so I have to wait until tomorrow. This record thing is the biggest load of <snipped> I hope they don't get it now... I might even wait an extra day to download it so it wont count for their record.

It's still normal for most things to be released 12am GMT Time.

And why would i look in the windows area for a browser question o_O
Anyway, thanks i'll download it.

Microsoft doesnt release at 12GMT time. They do it usually at 8AM PCT. Opera didnt release 9.50 at 12GMT either. I very rarely see anything get released at 12GMT. Ubuntu didnt either. So i dont see where you say that it is normal. Games are not released at that time. About the only thing that is close is movies. But even they are not at 12 GMT.

OMG.
Is it just me, or is the download day page lagging from traffic?
I just got an email as I signed up, and clicked the link.....
It's loading. VERY. VERY slowly.

I clicked it five minutes ago >_>
Someone else try? HERE

No it is just that slow. What do you expect when you have 1.7 million people trying to access the site all at once. Glad i got it earlier. I should put it up on my server for download. :p

Really ruin their totals.

OMG.
Is it just me, or is the download day page lagging from traffic?
I just got an email as I signed up, and clicked the link.....
It's loading. VERY. VERY slowly.

I clicked it five minutes ago >_>
Someone else try? HERE

I went to that page but it still has Firefox 2 listed instead of 3.

Check out the topic listed in teh Windows area. There are now 3 different places to get Firefox 3 from. Guru uploaded to skydrive and i uploaded to Bandongo and Sendspace.

So now there is no more waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom