what's your homepage set to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Mak213, once again we see eye to eye... I use different browsers for different things daily
Firefox=yahoo.com
IE=nko
Chrome=Aeclectic.com
Opera=youtube
Only reason at all I use IE is because that's all most of my nko courses run, firefox is my default browser, chrome I use for random searching, and opera for vids and music. oh, and some eye candy here for my fully customized FF :D
desktop.png

mines set to yahoo. It's my primary e-mail account, I like watching the news, and it's just an okay site. BUT I HATE THEIR JAVASCRIPT BS! It kills me :| like when I try to type in the address bar, it always puts my cursor in the search box :| I can't stand this (and I know I can disable JS but it's too annoying to swap back n forth)

mines set to yahoo. It's my primary e-mail account, I like watching the news, and it's just an okay site. BUT I HATE THEIR JAVASCRIPT BS! It kills me :| like when I try to type in the address bar, it always puts my cursor in the search box :| I can't stand this (and I know I can disable JS but it's too annoying to swap back n forth)
Chrome has an option to only disable Javascript on sites you choose.

Mine is ATT.NET - Email, News, Sports, Entertainment and Games with all of the "widgets" minimized besides "Today's Highlights" for news and "Personal Assistant" for my e-mail. I'm using a grey skin too.

My homepage is: Google I use Firefox on every computer I use regardless of the OS. Google works great for me because I use Gmail and I can easily get to it from the Google homepage. Although I am thinking about changing to Bing because to me it seems better then Google, but I am used to Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom